Immersion Dripper to extract 1 to 4 cups of filter coffee
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
I discovered this method in 2015 during the World Brewer's Cup because the irish competitor was using my coffee (Yirga Wote- with this method.
It allows you to extract 1 to 4 (400 ml max) cups of coffee. It produces a coffee more "powerful" than V60 and cleaner than the aeropress. You can use standard filter papers (like Melitta's) with this method.
- Push the rubber towards the bottom inside the Clever Driopper
- Use 14g of coffee for 200ml of water (adjust to your liking).
- Rinse the filter with hot water
- Put the coffee in the filter
- Put some water on the ground coffee to make it bloom (92°C à 96°C depending on the coffee)
- Let it bloom 20 seconds
- Pour water in concentrical circles
- Place the lid on the Clever Dripper (to maintain temperature during immersion)
- Put on the coffee cup or recipient to let the coffee flow out
- Once extracted put the Clever Dripper on the plastic cover provided (so the drops don't go on the table or floor)
The Clever Dripper is Bisphénol A (BPA) free.